Your hosts, Mark and Pearly warmly welcome you to St George's House. A lovely traditional Victorian house in an enviable position, close to the sea and Shanklin town. St. George's House is both a 3-minute walk from the scenic cliff-top pathway which leads down to the beach and to Shanklin town centre with rail station.
WE PAMPER OUR GUESTS OFFERING LUXUROUS TOUCHES AT VALUE PRICE.
We have both had careers dedicated to customer service and satisfying our customers is our passion. We are delighted that we have achieved a 9.6 rating from Booking.com customers for our first year.
We will do all we can to ensure that your stay at St. George’s House is relaxing and enjoyable:
· Check in between 2:00pm and 10:00pm
· Complimentary tea/coffee with homemade cake on arrival
· Breakfast is served between 8:00am and 9:00am. Exciting menu which includes healthy options as well as traditional English breakfast
· We are happy to cater for vegetarians, diabetics and gluten free and other dietary needs.
· Afternoon tea / evening meal / picnics are available upon request
· Free onsite parking and Wi-Fi
We have 9 ensuite bedrooms many of which have been recently upgraded:
1 Single room, 2 double rooms, 2 superior double rooms, 1 superior twin/king size room, 1 twin/double room, and 2 triple rooms
Superior rooms are larger rooms with sofas/armchairs and bathrobes, slippers as well as extra bath towels
Each room has Freeview TV, hairdryer, complimentary toiletries, teas, coffees, and treats
An iron and ironing board is available on request
Facilities & Features
· Large, comfortable lounge which we encourage our guests to use with large TV, DVDs, Bang & Olufsen music system, many books and board games
· Bar with a range of beers, wines, spirits and cocktails
· Outside patio adjacent to the bar
· “Happy Hour” between 6:00pm and 7:00pm
· We offer complimentary Prosecco and homemade cakes for anniversaries and special occasions
· Seasonal Special Deals: Please check out our website
Please check website for prices or enquire at 44 1983863691
Our website: www.stgeorgesiow.com
We look forward to welcoming you soon